Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chapter 8: Friends

ha! such a strong word, and meaning and yet i feel like everyone is fake to me, idk why i always get attached to people and then they turn their back on me, or i do anything for them and yet somehow i always come out fucked over, ha so pathetic i know. Im just so tired of being nice to everyone and this is what i get back lol. This year will be different tho, I am gonna do it my way & my way only, Im done doing everything to please everyone, when noone is doing squad for me.
you knw the good ol sayin "best friends are forever" well let say i have never found such a thing. Sad I knw but true. Thats why its hard for me to trust people now, cuz every girl and every guy has done me dirty one way or the other. And no, i am not talkin shit about no particula friend, i am just talkin about overall, but its ok i knw better now, im stronger now ya digg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment