Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chapter 2: The SO called haters

O.M.G lol people keep coming to me saying stuff like "oh i heard this about you", "someone posted this and that about you", "but he/she said you this and that". OK one thing i want to make clear EVERYONE HAS HATERS, idk why, idk how, but we ALL do! ME!? see I dnt care about what others have to say about me, because I still havnt heard nothing thats out there thats true, so as far as i knw everything thats said out there about me are lies that people who admire me or who want to do what i do but dont have the personality, or the determination that i have to get it done. So i am kinda happy about that, I dont really have nothing to hide, but I do have a lot of personal stuff i've trusted certain people i call my closest friends, and i knw that so far none of them has been fake to me and spread my business around. ALL and by all i mean ALL my friends that ive heard rummors or any type of bs about, I have brushed it off, just because I judge people for how they treat me, how they relate around me and for our own personal experiences together. Hating on someone its just a chain, a sad and pathetic chain lol. watch... I hate on someone so i make up "this and that" bout that person, that person i hate hates on someone else and makes up "this n that" about them, but someone else hates on another person and makes up rummors about them, and oh man i can go on and on, but see how the pattern keeps repeatin, its like that your life must be really sad when you have time to spend trynna ruin someones "reputation" lol. anyways i dont think i have EVER cared about my reputation cuz to my eyes i dont have one, so thats why i let ppl say all they wanna say about me and instead of focusin on who said that, who wrote that, i focus on keep doing what im doing cuz i am deff doing something right. Plus I have a really strong personality and that nobody will be able to ruin, change or bring down.Comeone dont you all love to have them haters? or is it just me hehe. So this chapter I am gonna close it telling all those people who focus on me, and makin up stuff, talking behind my back, or just simply tryin to bring me down, you might as well find someone to keep the whole hating game on cuz me, i dnt care, your not making me or braking me, only i have that power ;)

1 comment:

  1. awesome stuff about haters..there are lots of them out there..and most would love to see you fail. But keep up the good work and fuck all them haters..i feed off they negative energy.lol awesome start to your new blog page. :)

    ReplyDelete