Friday, December 19, 2008

Chapter 4: Dos Gringos

So Aj aka Keri Hilson (lmao shes obssesed with her music) & I just got back from Cold stone, really good by the way, if I had to recomend you one I would have to say watermelon sorbet mixed with sweet cream w macademia nuts YUMMY!! hehe anyways we were talking about last night lol and OMG it was a crazy night. from not findin a parking spot at first, gettin harrased by drunk dudes, dancing wild, crazy pictures, too many drinks, too crowded, && yah yah i could go on && on, yahhhh the "after party" lol at Guss Pizza thats where it gets good. From almost fighting some white girl, to rappin, freestyling, shutting down lil bois games, im gonna give u a lil example "basically, dont stress me. you cant impress me. I am not a tease, just a reminder of what you cant please" hahahaha, to running to our "temporarley vehicle lil red neon lmao cuz u aint ready yet for the "butterfly" door CLK" haha. Man we had such a great time, with my girls Brittany, Aj (aka K.H.), Mirna, Araceli, & of course our lil homeboys who hold it down for us ;). We had such a grrrreat time cuz I truly must admist DOS GRINGOS is the spot to be at on a thursday nights ;) at least for my 21+ crowd, sorry under 21+ theres still no place holding it down for u, its sad, Ill work on that tho ok k :)

Anyways I was just telling my mom that today DECEMBER 19TH but 4 years ago (2004) we moved to Az from Costa Rica, isnt it crazy ive been here for only 4 years yet it seems forever!, Imiss my family so so so much, I miss the smell of rain, the way my pants would get wet up to my knees from the rain, I miss my people I grew up with my girls, mayneee!! lol i miss it so much! But I am doing so much for myself right now i cant complain! Ive learned SO much this past 4 years, its amazing. But theres so much i dont know of, and people laugh at me when i asked them a question, because to them its a stupid question to me, its a real question. They r so ignorant to laugh thinkin im the stupid one haha. Ive been here for only 4 years and of course i didnt knw what kool aid was but i asked and learned right? hehe. i still member that day, you never EVER ask a black guy "whats kool aid?" haha mannnnnn :( i felt stupid, but its ok cuz now i knw so its alllll goood hehe, anyways it was like if you went to my country, yall dont know half of our shit so ull have to ask around, see its normal to be new at things. ;)

oh btw Christmas is only 5 days away. isnt it exciting!
ok im gonna go now, cuz i have to finish this song im working on, you all have a safe weekend. my 18+ crowd dont miss out on the hottest events hosted by VIP ENTERPRISES (us) hehe, no for reals we do get down, hit up the official hottline for 18+ clubs for more info 480.628.1848


mucho amore
-R.C-

No comments:

Post a Comment