Friday, December 26, 2008

Chapter 5: Holidays



This time of the year is really a downer for me! November, 7 years ago my grandma passed away n i know to some of you 7 years is a very long time, but when you were so close to someone, 7 years still seems n feels like yesterday. And December with the holidays and everything it reminds me of back home, and how much i miss my family and country, I am really not complaining of what i got here, cuz i have acomplished a lot since I moved to Az, but if you grew up in a different country, around different traditions and different people, you'd know what I mean. Yesterday was Christmas and even tho i got 0 presents, I got to spend time with my family (mom, brother & sister), and i got to spend it with my only piece of family here haha my aunt n her husband and sons! We had a great time and even did some activities together. My cusin brought supplies and we all made gingerbread houses hehe, it was SO much fun! I think its been really long since we spent some quality time together like that, at least that i could feel it that way. My sister and I made sure we took pictures of everything, so make sure to check out my myspace page ill have them posted :). Afterwards I got to spend time w my little sister and had a fun convo w my friend Phillip, for like a good hour n 30 min haha... hes so funny!!!. I re-did some of my stuff on my profile, still working on it, idk exactly what i want to do with it ugh!. Anyways, New Years Eve is coming, and I am just so thankful this year is almost over, my family & I had a rough year and we are just trying to start fresh with a new calendar, goals, and just stick together like we always have!!!. Happy holidays everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment